The program was developed by:
• Associate Professor Ayelet Baram-Tsabari, head of the Science Communication research group at the Faculty of Education in Science and Technology,
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
• Tzipora Rakedzon, lecturer and coordinator of academic writing for graduate students at the Department of Humanities and Arts at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
• Dr. Elad Segev, lecturer at the Department of Applied Mathematics at the Holon Institute of Technology
• Noam Chapnik and Roy Yosef, computer science students at the Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
• Izabell Gershanik and Daniel Sokol, department of science students at the Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
Source code can be found on: https://github.com/NoamAndRoy/JargonProject.